CDS Company Profile
- Established in 1974 as a data prep. bureau the company soon became involved with the exhibition industry because of it's close proximity to the National Exhibition Centre.
- In 1976 the first exhibition registration was undertaken involving the keying of registration cards post event and analysing the captured data.
- In 1978 the first Product Locator system with personalised route finder maps was introduced.
- By 1984 the company was involved in on-site registration and soon after introduced data capture devices for rental to exhibitors.
- Overseas expansion in Australia, Dubai, Far East, France, Holland and the USA means a world wide network of compatible registration systems is in existence.
- Melville Exhibition Services, a market leader in their own right, acquired the company in March 1996 providing access to the latest technolgies and reinforcing the companies position as a world leader in it's field.
registerbynet Home Page